A stipend payable to the member, $200.00 per week for 4 weeks ($800.00). For you to qualify, you must meet the following requirements:
For more information, see FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions).
- Be a parent of a newborn baby.
- Have a “0” balance for AVA, vacation, sick days, and PLD. You will have to exhaust all days and continue to stay out on unpaid status for at least 1 week.
- For every week that you are out on unpaid status, you are eligible for $200 dollars, per week up to 4 weeks. The stipend will not exceed $800 dollars.
- You must submit a copy of your child's birth certificate.
- You do not need to pass your one year probation to apply.
Please contact our office for additional information at (718) 780-8700.